PUMA and HELLY HANSEN team up once more, blending PUMA’s athletic DNA with HELLY HANSEN’s technical knowledge and expertise. Founded in Norway more than 140 years ago with the creation of waterproof clothing for sailors, HELLY HANSEN is a leader in sailing and performance ski apparel, as well as premium workwear.
Through daring designs, HELLY HANSEN’s technical and protective outerwear left its mark on 1990’s hip-hop culture and streetwear. Continuing to celebrate vibrant 90’s street culture, the second PUMA x HELLY HANSEN collection once again pays tribute to the heritage of both PUMA and HELLY HANSEN through materials, color combos and graphics while incorporating a fresh twist of technical details and modern elements.
PUMA X HELLY HANSEN FUTURE RIDER
- The classic Fast Rider revamped as the Future Rider, the future of casual-cool street style
- Knitted upper with hairy suede overlays
- Woven HELLY HANSEN and PUMA tag on quarter
- Tongue label with unique HELLY HANSEN graphic
PUMA X HELLY HANSEN RS-X3
- X3 takes X to a new level: cubed, enhanced, extra
- Reflective elements on quarter and vamp
- Webbing with HELLY HANSEN repeat print
- Reflective piece with PUMA and HELLY HANSEN debossed logos on tongue